We're ready to be back on the grass, enjoying some volleyball! Are you ready to join us? Our annual AIA Volleyball League is a fun way to enjoy the good weather summer provides and meet others in the industry in a non-traditional setting. And, if nothing else, it's a great way to get a little exercise.
As always, we'll be playing Thursday nights @ 7 pm on the grass field in front of the SMBH office at 1166 Dublin Rd, Columbus.
Even if you've been in the league forever, you still need to register by emailing email@example.com! There is a cap of 14 teams this year. First come, first served.
Here are the details:
- The league is open to architecture firms, engineering firms, and building trades/construction companies.
- There must be a minimum of 2 players from the representative company on the team. Your team can have as many members as you want and can include friends and family.
- If you don't have enough people to form a team for your company, you can combine teams with another company or firm. Just send us an email and we'll hook you up with someone else looking to do the same. We want to give everyone a chance to play, so we work hard to find matches!
- League starts Thursday, June 9th.
- Plays every Thursday @ 7 pm through August (6:45 pm set-up time)
- The field in front of SMBH offices at 1166 Dublin Rd, Columbus.
- This is a FREE league, which is fantastic! However, it also means we do not have officials. This is a self-officiated league.
- Each team must provide their own good quality outdoor volleyball and volleyball net suitable for grass.
- Net must be 8-feet at the center.
- No badminton nets, please!
- Players must sign an injury/COVID waiver before starting their first game. Waivers will be emailed to captains once teams are registered.