The mission of the BIM Specialist will be to efficiently create accurate BIM Models and Construction Documents using Revit and AutoCAD.
This is a Full-Time, Non-Exempt Position with Paid Overtime.
- Work collaboratively with engineers and clients on the project team to deliver on time, on budget and per plan
- Demonstrate a production mindset creating efficient and accurate production of construction documents and BIM models of building structures using Revit
- Coordinate the SMBH Structural model with the various design team models to create an accurate 3D model of the building structure
- Efficiently produce high quality construction documents of building structures that accurately integrate information from design team models, construction drawings, verbal instructions and redline mark-ups of building structures using Revit
- Demonstrate understanding and command of building construction, and structural engineering terminology, through the accurate use in conversations and documentation
- Responsive to the needs of clients and other SMBH team members via effective communications
- Act in alignment with the SMBH Core Values
- Full Remote-Work Schedule Available in the USA
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- College, technical or vocational classwork preferred
- Two plus years creating structural building models using Revit preferred
- Strong skills with Revit and AutoCAD are required
- Experience in the Architectural/Engineering/Construction industry preferred
- Excellent communications skills/writing skills
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and easily adapts to changing priorities
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize work and meet multiple deadlines
- Experience with Deltek Vision a plus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone. Reaching, stooping, and kneeling may also be required to install computer equipment
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
Candidates only. Recruiters, please no phone calls or emails about this job.
SMBH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin.