The mission of the Human Resources Manager is to guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programs for the entire business.
This is an Exempt Position with Paid Overtime.
- Recruitment and retention
- Employee orientation, development, and training
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Organizational planning and development
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns
- Employee relations
- Employee and community involvement
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Manage HR employee performance software
- Create compelling job descriptions
- General HR administration
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Resources, Communications or a related degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and easily adapts to changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone. Reaching, stooping, and kneeling may also be required to install computer equipment
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
Candidates only. Recruiters, please no phone calls or emails about this job.
SMBH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin.