Built in 1959, the five story building was originally used for Botany, Geography, Geology, and Psychology departments. Major renovations and repairs were made to the building in 1993, and it reopened in 1994. It contains classrooms, computer labs, health clinic, headache clinic, faculty and staff offices, and conference rooms.
The four-story, 30,000 square foot addition houses laboratory and classrooms for the Psychology Department. The building structure is a steel frame resting on an auger cast pile foundation system. The masonry facade was detailed to match the existing building.