The Ohio State University
Sullivant Hall was originally constructed in 1911 as the Ohio Archaeological and Historical Museum. As the museum grew, multiple additions were constructed between 1922 and 1948, resulting in the current configuration of the building. In the early 1970’s the building was acquired by The Ohio State University. Today, it houses the Department of Dance and the Music Library.
This project was a major historic renovation of most of the building. The renovation reconfigured the performance space for the Department of Dance, created space for the Cartoon Library and created accessible entries. Significant structural work was done to create the new space.